Friday, July 24, 2009

Festive Friday

Moonlight

Image via Wikipedia

Why you might ask, is it festive?  Well I’m not really sure, it seems to be a mood I just to slipped into.   I can tell you there is no basis behind it, for it has been far from a perfect day.  So I’m just going to go with the flow, and see where it takes me.  Every once in awhile my moods surprise me, and present opportunities unseen by me before.

Next Saturday, the Artist Challenge will present the results of their latest challenge.  The theme for this one is Moon River, and I just cant wait to see some of the art work.  I have been working on a little something for it also, I wouldn’t exactly call it art, but what the heck right.  After it premiers, I’ll post what I did on Ruminations of a Small Town Mountain Boy.

I’m trying hard to work up a Friday’s Fantasy post, but I won’t make any promises.  If I can get my mind off of tweaking my submission for the challenge, I just might be able to get something done.  So I’ll leave you at that, and try to get back to work.

Enhanced by Zemanta

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket