Thursday, July 30, 2009

Catching Up Is Hard To Do!

Solitude on a summer's day

Image by Darwin Bell via Flickr

I just finished cleaning up my blog list.  Wow, while I was gone a lot of people closed down their blogs, or moved them.  It took me close to an hour to go through “The List”, and update or delete.  Thank goodness I have thinned down the number of blogs I read.

There simply isn’t enough time anymore to read as many as I used to.  So I think I’ll keep it down to those I have so much fun with.  Of course I’m still in the process of trying to catch up on all the posts I missed while exiled from the computer.  I have to fit that in here there and everywhere.  Pretty much when I can sit down and spend a few hours online, so I can get serious.

This last little exercise in updating “The List”, was pretty shocking to me.  I must have really missed a lot of things while “gone”.

Enhanced by Zemanta

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket