Sunday, June 7, 2009

Where is Life Taking Me?

I have noticed a few little quirks about life as we age.  Things change, and along with them hopefully we change also.  I know that as I get older (I’m not that old) my outlook on the different aspects of my individual existence seems to alter course.  I don’t know if that makes any sense or not, but that is what happens in my mind more often than not. 

It would be interesting to know in advance what is in store for my life’s direction.  I suppose though that would take all of the fun out of life.  I wonder what we would miss if we had a life map laid out before us.  The decisions already made, long before you came to a crossroad.  It would take away that growth that each of us experience in our own way.  Kind of similar to the Garth Brooks son The Dance.

I think it’s better not know what is to happen, for otherwise there is so much we would miss!

Enhanced by Zemanta

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket