Saturday, June 6, 2009

A Saturday at Work!

There’s nothing like having to work on Saturday.  Really I don’t mind it at all, at least I’m working.  Today was not that bad though, most of the time was spent behind the wheel getting from one place to another.

I had to go to Mineral Wells, to check a remodel we might be doing.  It’s a quaint little house, kind of Victorian style with a little ranch feel to it.  It has a nice front porch that curves around the side in a graceful rounded corner.  Something that was not real common for the age of the house.  We’ll be re-doing all the plumbing in it, and adding a bathroom.

0606091043Then I drove out to Possum Kingdom Lake, off Hwy 16, in other words nearly to Breckenridge.  A nice long way from home, but some pretty nice scenery to accompany my thoughts.  We’re going to be doing all the 0606091043aplumbing in a new house on “The Cliffs”.  It’s going to be a challenge, but not all that bad.  We’ll have to use lift stations to get the waste back up to the subdivision services. 

They have one heck of a view I’ll tell you that.   Not that bad of a way to spend the day if I do say so myself.

Enhanced by Zemanta

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket