Friday, June 5, 2009

A Return of The Daily Post

I finally have a chance to get on the computer for a little blogging fun and relaxation.  Unfortunately, it’s because Blinda is not feeling well at all.  She is having a hell of a time with the spring allergies.   But it is allowing me to get some more time in, I’m so selfish, ha, ha, ha.

Actually, she seems to be settling down a little now, and letting me online more often.  I still can feel her waiting on pins and needles to get back on in the background.  I just make a point of not hogging the computer, and hope she will make the same efforts in the future. 

I am going to try to start the daily posts again here on RSTMB-Sideblog.  We’ll see how it goes, and make a serious effort.  It probably won’t be a long post everyday, but there will be something. 

We have new little ones in the house again.  You can check out the pictures at Chihuatude.   I have also created another blog, LOL, I know, I’m just terrible about this.  The thing is I have been called the Mountain Dreamer on one of the forum boards I used to be active on.  The name fit me pretty well, so I created Mountain Dreamer.  A place for all my mountain love.

Many of you have also seen the return of Fridays Fantasy on Ruminations of a Small Town Mountain Boy.  I hope to continue with the story, it simply requires some time on the computer and a little peace and quiet.  Well except for the music, I have to have some music in the background.  Hopefully I can do more regular posts on RSTMB also, maybe three a week.  Lets keep our fingers crossed.

Enhanced by Zemanta

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket