Monday, April 27, 2009

Just Another Monday

Ever notice how people dislike Mondays.  I too dislike the end to a peaceful weekend.  This morning though, was worse than most, for me at least.  Why you ask?  Simple the rainy season has started.

Rain is to me is the epitome of depression.  It soaks through everything, leaving mud and mess everywhere.  Soaks through all your clothes, and leaves a person feeling miserable.  I know it is a needed function of Mother nature, I just wish there was a way for it to happen at night only, while I sleep. 

I would prefer to have snow and cold any day of the week.  I would even prefer it to be 40 degrees below 0, for I know how to deal with that. 

I suppose I’ll just have to grin and bear it though, because we are set for a full week of rain.  Yee-Haw?

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket