Wednesday, April 29, 2009

If Only

If Only I had a lap top, one I could use any time I wanted.  I could get so much more done.  Since I have been off line so much, Blinda has taken over the computer.  I have to wait my turn now, and that can be so annoying.  I am missing out on chances to catch up on everyone's blog, and there seems to be nothing I can do to alleviate the problem.  I guess I’ll just have to figure a way to save up money for a new laptop.

There would be other advantages to having my own lap top also, I could take it to the other room, and get a little privacy to write my stories. I have a very old laptop, that simply does not have the power to run half of the programs I use, let alone open everyone’s blog.  I’ve been trying to use it, but I just don’t have the patients for it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket