Sunday, March 1, 2009

So Much for a Quiet Sunday

We set to work about an hour ago, cleaning out the back spare bedroom.  Something that should have been done a long long time ago.  We still had stuff in there from when we moved 7 years ago. Talk about procrastination.

I’m thinking about setting up the office in there, and getting the computer out of the living room.  That way, I can be more secluded while I’m writing, and have fewer distractions.  I might even be able to get more things done in less time, what a concept huh.  I long for the ability to “hide out” in my own little corner. 

I have my old desk set up in there, it was hand made for my Mother over 30 years ago.  Real nice, half circle style desk, heavier than hell.  Not really the best thing for a computer, but maybe I can make it work or modify it so it works better.  I always get big ideas, but we’ll see what comes of it, and how motivated I get. 

I have an old computer, kind of slow but upgradeable.  I’m thinking of setting it up in there so I can have something to work on while Blinda is playing on this one.  I don’t really need much to do the writing I have to.  My broadband is supper fast, so the basic speed on the computer is not as important.  I will miss this monitor though, it’s a 22 inch.  I might have to either get another, or better yet, just get a new laptop.  All I have to do is figure out how to pay for it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket