Thursday, March 19, 2009

Perhaps I have Just a Few Too Many!

*** Day 11, and still going strong ***

I’m thinking about deleting Collaborative Writers Corner.  I just don’t have the time to deal with it right now.  5 blogs just may be a few too many.  I’m not sure if it was such a good idea to begin with.   I like the thought, but there is so much that could be worked out better.  I may just concentrate on the others, and get things back on an even keel.

I Would like to take Ruminations up a notch or two, and make it a better written blog.  Something I can focus my efforts on.  I would love to start a few more stories, and have more regular posts.  At the same time, I don’t want to lose the personal feel of it.  I know at least Tashabud likes my reminiscing, so I’ll have to try to come up with some more mountain memories to share.   Those posts are really therapeutic, and fun to write. 

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket