Friday, March 20, 2009

From Dreams to Ideas

***Day 12, still smoke free***

I have a few ideas for short stories.  They came from day dreams I had.  I seem to be able to remember my day dreams, but very seldom my sleep dreams.  Some of them are still a little convoluted, but I can make them come around with a little work.  When I get them figured out I’ll post them on Ruminations of a Small Town Mountain Boy. 

I do believe Collaborative Writers corner will be gone as of this week end.  A quick and fitting end for an idea that was formed and followed a little to fast.  I don’t have the time or energy to put the proper effort into it.  I think it’s better to put it out of it’s misery rather than leave it laying around lonely, collecting dust.

I have to spend a little time catching up with every ones blog this week end.  Spicy Mist has a story going on her blog, Swooning Sensations Of Life.  I need to get over there and read it, along with many of her other posts.  I have not been very good at keeping up with everyone.  So much of my time will be spent playing the ultimate game of catch up.

I also need to get  two things written for The Artist Challenge.  Both need to be done tomorrow.  So that will be first on the agenda. Then I think I’ll start living life again.  Forget that I ever smoked cigarettes, and just get on with it.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket