Friday, March 13, 2009

Connecting With Long Lost Family Members Through Facebook and other Social Networks


    Day 5 Totally Smoke Free 

Everyone knows that I talk with Pony on Facebook.  Well I got a surprise today, I received a friend request  with the attached message

“Hey Eric this is your Cousin Dana”  

I was shocked to say the least, and accepted the friend request immediately. 

My goodness, I have not talked with my Cuz for a very long time, more years than I care to count.  I keep thinking that if I could just get all my family on line in one location, we could at least keep in touch easier.  I’m looking forward to having regular conversations with her, and getting caught up on all the family gossip. 

 

Yes, you read the top right.  It’s been five whole days, and not a single cigarette.  This is a major record for me.  The longest I have ever stopped for, without cheating, has been two days.  It’s still pretty hard, I am constantly fighting the urges for a cigarette.  Some how I have gotten a more solid grip on things this time around.  I have no idea where my will power is coming from, but I think it’s all of you. 

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket