Thursday, February 26, 2009

Using my frustration for fodder

I just figured out a good story to write.   Based on the frustrating experiences I’m having with the bosses kid at work.  He has such a piss poor attitude sometimes,  and is pretty much the laziest person I have ever met.  Of course this means I have to work harder, and longer because he does not do his share. 

I’m going to have to work this through, but if it comes down to it, I will sit down with the boss, and tell him exactly what I think of his son.  May put me in a rough spot, but at the same time, I’m the only one that does any work around the place, and someone would have to take up that slack if he gives me the boot. 

Sounds like some good fiction working in the background.  I’ll see what comes of this, and write a few chapters.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket