Thursday, February 19, 2009

Thanks, But no Thanks

There is a proliferation of blog awards out there in the blogosphere.  The thought is well meaning and nice, BUT.  The problem I have with them is the “pass this on to five deserving blogs”.  There are so many deserving blogs, how are you supposed to choose only 5 or 7 or what ever number is specified.  The turmoil created, at least for me, is not a pleasant experience.

It would be too easy to offend some one, or hurt a friends  feeling because you didn’t award it to them.  So I am saying no, and want to get it out front so everyone can see.  I grabbed this neat little badge from Vikki’s Blog, and will keep it posted so there will be no question of my position on blog awards.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket