Sunday, February 1, 2009

Searching for Collaborative Writing?

I have been playing on some interesting Forums and community boards.  There are many a site dedicated to writing, and collaborative writing.  Many are fun and interesting, but not really what I’m looking for.

It got me to thinking.  Perhaps I could start a new blog, I know, I know, I’m really not crazy, just bear with me. This would be a site dedicated to writing.  I would hope for a group of writers to be interested in taking part.  The simple thought is a series of blog novels, separated by category or tags. Multiple genre’s could be experimented with.  Writers would be invited, and would add their own unique and intrinsic vision to the stories they chose.  We could end up with a romance writer adding some spice to a fantasy novel.  Perhaps a Science Fiction writer adding a little technology to a romance novel.

Just imagine the interesting and lively results we could have. The prospects are limitless, and would be so much fun. This would not be a forum, but rather a blog that each writer would have permission to add chapters to, creating an involved and spirited read.   There would be biographies of each writer, and introductions of course, complete with links to the writers own blog.  If anyone is interested, let me know and I’ll start the process.

I have set up the structure, now we just need some writers who would be interested in joining the fun.  Check out the site The Collaborative Writers Corner, and tell me what you think.  If you want to take part and contribute, just send an email to chihuatude@gmail.com with links to your sites, or any questions you might have.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket