Saturday, February 28, 2009

Saturday at Work?

I have a working Saturday going.  I was supposed to be getting a call about 9:00 to go fix a water leak in someone’s yard.  Well the call has not come yet, so does that mean I’m going to have my Saturday to myself.  For some reason, I don’t think so.

I still have to go run my normal errands, bank, bill’s and the like.  Then I’ll be back, to settle into some writing.  I have a few stories running around in my head.  I think if can can rope them, and tame them down a little, they will be good for The Collaborative Writers Corner.  Sometimes, it’s just a matter of grabbing hold and not letting go.  Eventually they will settle down and give you a comfortable ride. 

I think I’m going to do another section to Tirashar’s story.  There is much that was left  unfinished.  I spent a little time at Deviant Art this Morning.  WOW, talk about some great pictures.  This is a site for story inspiration.  Thanks Shadow for the suggestion, your a saint. 

Want to just look at some pictures in a very interactive comfortable viewing platform.  Try CoolIris, It’s a very nice , and useful tool. 

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket