Friday, February 20, 2009

A Possible New Direction for One of My Stories

Thanks to Sonya of Mary-Sonya Conti Art Gallery, I may have a new direction for one of my stories on Collaborative Writers Corner.  Love Letters is a story of an elderly couple who were never able to conceive during their marriage. I have been trying to come up with a way to have them dream of what could have been had they had children. 

Sonya gave me a great idea,  I could have one of them develop Alzheimer's.  A terrible disease to be sure, but perhaps a way to have on of them digress backwards through life.  Eventually becoming child like, and requiring care similar to that of rearing a youngster. 

Obviously, I’ll have to do some research, I am not comfortably familiar with the disease to be able to write about it.  I always assumed it was merely a losing of ones memory.  Now that I think about it, and thanks to Sonya's comment, I can see a correlation.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket