Monday, February 23, 2009

Perhaps a New Badge of Recognition is Needed for Those of the Bard’s Nature!

After today’s Writers of the Web post, I started thinking.  It may be fun to develop a badge of recognition for those Bards I find in my travels.  One I could offer to the talented writers whom I discover in through my journeys.  I may be able to enlist the assistance of some of my new friends, the wonderful artists of Dante’s Pub.  Perhaps even create an Order of the Bard.  A secret order, full of traditions, rituals, and reading.  Sounds like fun does it not.

I would not want to make this as a blog award, and certainly not something one would have to pass on.  I’m thinking more along the lines of a badge to display on their blog if they so choose, advertising the fact their talents have been recognized.  Of course I would have to appoint myself as an apprentice of the order, and scribe.  After all there must be someone to record all the royal appointments that would follow.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket