Saturday, February 7, 2009

Lazy Saturday, with promise of rest.

I’m going to try to take it easy today.  Get some of that rest everybody is always telling me about.  I picked up a few books at Border’s yesterday, and I think I may just sit back and enjoy one or two.  Maybe grill a steak and some potatoes.   After this last week at work, I am in need of a break.  The hard part will be staying away from the computer for any kind of time.

The Collaborative Writers Corner is attracting more writers, and some very good ones.  I’ve been trying to figure out a little bit of the navigation problems that will be involved once we get a solid collection of stories going.  I Have a few ideas, but I’m going to do some research later to see if what I’m think matches up with other web sites.  I’m starting to think that my selection of template may have been the wrong one. A magazine layout would probably work better, but we’ll see how things go.

For now, I’m off to grab a Fat Tire, and a snack!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket