Sunday, February 15, 2009

I’m a Cheap Valentine.

What a great weekend.  Valentines Day was as priceless as ever.  I spent the day with Blinda here at the house, enjoying each others company.  I had brought her home a large bouquet of pink roses, with a few pink lilies in there for added beauty. Two cards, one loving and sentimental, and one just little comical.  Just the two of us with no distractions, listening to music and having a wonderful day.  Nothing better in my mind.

I used to write long and wordy love letters to her, but that has gone by the wayside.  Someday I will write another, just to see the reaction on her face.  After nearly 19 years, we are accustomed to each other, and quite comfortable with the simple things in life.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket