Sunday, February 8, 2009

Enjoying a Simple Silent Sunday

Today, I’m going to sit around, and enjoy a little peace an solitude. I plan to wrap myself in a new book, I have four to chose from this week, and relax a little. Perhaps grill some venison, and partake of a little spirited beverage .

Of course I will be spend a little time on the computer, too many things to get done for the week. I’m making every effort to keep up with the ridiculous number of blogs I follow, so bear with me. My schedule is requiring a revamp since starting the other blogs.

I’m considering setting up some drafts for future publishing, perhaps a way to lessen the stress of time constraints. I’m having trouble with this for I have a strange temptation to click that publish button upon completion of an article.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin
 
Side Notes. Design by Pocket